Nominations for WorldCon 74‘s Hugo Awards opened earlier this month, and will remain open until the end of March. Hugos are awarded in a number of different categories. In 2015, I wrote a number of short stories and other works that meet the qualifications.
Works that qualify for the short story category (stand-alone stories):
- “The Katabasis of Queen Esther“, originally posted on March 2015 (1666 words).
- “Hail the Hunter“, originally posted on June 2015 (3500 words).
Works that qualify from the Collar of the Damned ‘verse:
Reviews and other posts that qualify for the related works category:
- Review of Naomi Novik’s Uprooted (August).
- Cold Women, a review of CW’s The 100 (September).
- Bounty Hunters in Space, a review of SyFy’s Killjoys and Kameron Hurley’s God’s War (November).
- Review of Failbetter Games’ Sunless Sea (November).
- Every Hero Needs a Villain, a perspective on CBS’s Supergirl (December).
- Review of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (December).